泰戈尔诗选最美的十首诗

人气:292 ℃/2023-01-21 11:58:29

泰戈尔诗选最美的十首诗是什么?让我们一起来了解下。

1、世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

2、我们把世界看错,反说它欺骗了我们。——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

3、你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了。——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

4、世界上最遥远的距离,不是生与死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你。——泰戈尔《鱼和飞鸟的故事》

5、纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

6、光是年轻的,却是古代的,影子是瞬息的,却生来就老了。——泰戈尔《流萤集》

7、我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。——泰戈尔《园丁集》

8、无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

9、夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

10、眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。——泰戈尔《吉檀迦利》

拓展:

泰戈尔是谁?

泰戈尔,印度诗人、文学家、社会活动家、哲学家和印度民族主义者。代表作有《吉檀迦利》《飞鸟集》《眼中沙》《四个人》《家庭与世界》《园丁集》《新月集》《最后的诗篇》《戈拉》《文明的危机》等。他的作品反映了印度人民在帝国主义和封建种姓制度压迫下要求改变自己命运的强烈愿望,描写了他们不屈不挠的反抗斗争,充满了鲜明的爱国主义和民主主义精神。

其创作多取材于印度现实生活,反映出印度人民在殖民主义、封建制度、愚昧落后思想的重重压迫下的悲惨命运,描绘出在新思想的冲击下印度社会的变化及新一代的觉醒,同时也记载着他个人的精神探索历程。

今天的分享就是这些,希望能帮助大家。

泰戈尔诗选最美的十首诗英文

泰戈尔的诗选(中英文对照)

For personal use only in study and research; not for commercial use

泰戈尔英文版诗集篇一

I came out alone on my way to my tryst.

我独自去赴幽会。

But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?

是谁在暗寂中跟着我呢?

I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.

我走开躲他,但是我逃不掉。

He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger; he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.

他昂首阔步,使地上尘土飞扬;我说出的每一个字里,都掺杂着他的喊叫。

He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame; but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.

他就是我的小我,我的主,他恬不知耻;但和他一同到你门前,我却感到羞愧。

泰戈尔英文版诗集篇二

He whom I enclose with my name is weeping in this dungeon.

被我用我的名字囚禁起来的那个人,在监牢中哭泣。

I am ever busy building this wall all around;

我每天不停地筑着围墙;当这道围墙高起接天的时候,

and as this wall goes up into the sky day by day I lose sight of my true being in its dark shadow.

我的真我便被高墙的黑影遮断不见了。

I take pride in this great wall, and I plaster it with dust and sand lest a least hole should be left in this name;

我以这道高墙自豪,我用沙土把它抹严,唯恐在这名字上还留着一丝罅隙,

and for all the care I take I lose sight of my true being.

我煞费了苦心,我也看不见了真我。

泰戈尔英文版诗集篇三

Obstinate are the trammels, but my heart aches when I try to break them.

罗网是坚韧的,但是要撕破它的时候我又心痛。

Freedom is all I want, but to hope for it I feel ashamed.

我只要自由,为希望自由我却觉得羞愧。

I am certain that priceless wealth is in thee, and that thou art my best friend, but I have not the heart to sweep away the tinsel that fills my room

我确知那无价之宝是在你那里,而且你是我最好的朋友,但我却舍不得清除我满屋的俗物。

The shroud that covers me is a shroud of dust and death; I hate it, yet hug it in love.

我身上披的是尘灰与死亡之衣;我恨它,却又热爱地把它抱紧。

My debts are large, my failures great, my shame secret and heavy; yet when I come to ask for my good, I quake in fear lest my prayer be granted.

我的债务很多,我的失败很大,我的耻辱秘密而又深重;但当我来求福的时候,我又战栗,唯恐我的祈求得了允诺。

泰戈尔英文版诗集篇四

Light, oh where is the light? Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

灯火,灯火在哪里呢?用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!

There is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?

灯在这里,却没有一丝火焰,--这是你的命运吗,我的心呵!

Ah, death were better by far for thee!

你还不如死了好!

Misery knocks at thy door, and her message is that thy lord is wakeful, and he calls thee to the love-tryst through the darkness of night.

悲哀在你门上敲着,她传话说你的主醒着呢,他叫你在夜的黑暗中奔赴爱的约会。

The sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.

云雾遮满天空,雨也不停地下。

I know not what this is that stirs in me---I know not its meaning.

我不知道我心里有什么在动荡,--我不懂得它的意义。

A moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight, and my heart gropes for the path to where the music of the night calls me.

一霎的电光,在我的视线上抛下一道更深的黑暗,我的心摸索着寻找那夜的音乐对我呼唤的径路。

Light, oh where is the light!

灯火,灯火在哪里呢?

Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!

It thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.

雷声在响,狂风怒吼着穿过天空。

The night is black as a black stone.

夜像黑岩一般的黑。

Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life.

不要让时间在黑暗中度过罢。用你的生命把爱的灯点上罢。

泰戈尔英文版诗集篇五

He came and sat by my side but I woke not.

他来坐在我的身边,而我没有醒起。

What a cursed sleep it was, O miserable me!

多么可恨的睡眠,唉,不幸的我呵!

He came when the night was still; he had his harp in his hands, and my dreams became resonant with its melodies.

他在静夜中来到;手里拿着琴,我的梦魂和他的音乐起了共鸣。

Alas, why are my nights all thus lost?

唉,为什么每夜就这样地虚度了?

Ah, why do I ever miss his sight whose breath touches my sleep?

呵,他的气息接触了我的睡眠,为什么我总看不见他的面?

仅供个人用于学习、研究;不得用于商业用途。

For personal use only in study and research; not for commercial use.

Nur für den persönlichen für Studien, Forschung, zu kommerziellen Zwecken verwendet werden.

Pour l 'étude et la recherche uniquement à des fins personnelles; pas à des fins commerciales.

только для людей, которые используются для обучения, исследований и не должны использоваться в коммерческих целях.

以下无正文

(来源:金融街电讯)

推荐

首页/电脑版/网名
© 2025 NiBaKu.Com All Rights Reserved.